Sunday, May 31, 2009

IUG May 18-20, 2009 Part I

As I have probably mentioned before, Innovative Interfaces Inc. has an annual conference, which, as a member of the Technical Services department at Chapman's Law Library, I get to attend. This year it was in Anaheim California, which was great because it allowed more of the library staff to attend.
The shots that follow are of the 2 hour opening session which included a very entertaining address from our key note speaker for the year, Michael Johnson from PIXAR (second picture below). The third picture could be anyone, as over lit as it is, so you'll have to trust me when I say it is Richard Jackson of the Huntington Library getting an award for a session he's been presenting for several years now on how to do "match" searches with "regular expressions". It's a great session that I learn a little more from each time I go---I can only absorb so much logic at one time, so I keep going back. (smile)



Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home