Saturday, October 20, 2007

2007 SCIUG Meeting : Part 2

The confusing thing about blogs is the backward manner in which a new visitor will come upon these continuations--getting the end of the story, or in this case, tour, first. But, as my Dad always said when my brother and I were kids, "that's the way the pickle squirts".

We're in Founder's Hall lobby here, between sessions. The tee-shirts being given away this year say "Solid Rock" and were actually attractive enough to compell me to get one that fits rather than one I might sleep in--especially since I never do actually sleep in them.

Art gallery

First floor art gallery where the Acquisitions focus group met.

This is the view when coming out of the lower level of Founder's Hall.

From the same spot but after having turned about 20 degrees to my left.

I liked the columns and lights on the front of Founders Hall.

Once again Blogger is giving me an error. So I'll add more images later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home